CALLING FOR INVESTMENT INFRASTRUCTURE OF NAM CAM RANH INDUTRIAL ZONE
I. PROJECT OVERVIEW
1. Project Objectives: Constructing and developing modern technical infrastructure will satisfy the need of the manufacturing industry assembling, light industry, supporting industries... less pollution. In addition, investors can propose other sector that they want to invest.
- Location: Cam Thinh Dong Commune, Cam Ranh City, Khanh Hoa Province. the location is about 5km from Cam Ranh city center; 60 km from Nha Trang City and 375km from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Area: about 352 ha
- Boundaries: Cam Thinh Dong commune; mountains on the west; Sea on the east
- Current status of the land: The majority of the ground area is perennial crop land, forestry land, land for aquaculture (shrimp, salt, ...) housing area is mostly land garden in households, located along the route into the IZ . The land hasn’t site clearance . Land clearance cost about 300 billion.
3. Natural conditions
- The basic characteristics of this terrain are coastal land, an average elevation of mountain about 50-70 meters, slope down to along national highway 1A with altitude ranges 3,5- 4 meter and lower toward the sea. Geography is fairly good, stable, consistent with the construction of the industrial zone.
- This area in the South Central coastal climate, relatively mild climate, The annual average temperature is 26,80C, the average annual sunshine hours up to: 2,158 h/year, Average annual rainfall: 1.800mm and less storm.
4. Currently status of infrastructure:
- Water supply: from the water supply system of Cam Ranh city, satisfy the wants of water during construction and operation of the project.
- Electricity supply: from the power supply system of Cam Ranh city, meet the needs of electric power in the process of construction and operation of the project.
- Telecommunication: from telecommunication system of Cam Ranh city, meet the demands of investors.
- Transport infrastructure: National highway 1A run along the industrial area; about 30 km to Cam Ranh international airport; North-South rail about 0.5 km; and Cam Ranh port (receiving ships up to 50,000 DWT ) about 6 km.
- Workers' housing: Have been planned about 5 hecta, close on the south of industrial zone.
- Training labor: Khanh Hoa province has 6 universities, 1 vocational college, 7 vocational training centres (intermediate level) in the cities and districts.
5. Estimated time: 2016-2020.
6. Form of investment: direct investment or joint ventures
II. ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES
- Adjacent to the area is being planned development urban that will create a favorable to developing a model industrial zone, services, coastal urban areas association with Cam Ranh Bay, one of the large bay and strong development of services and tourism.
- There are convenient transport conditions both on road, railway, airway and at sea, available infrastructure, are exploited as: Cam Ranh international airport; Cam Ranh general port; national railway; National highway 1A. Can connect to the Central Highland (Lam Dong province) via Highway 27 and across Ninh Thuan Province.
- Can extend the area according to the scale of investment; the low population density is an advantages to perform the expansion project.
- Land hasn't site clearance; time, the cost of site clearance can affect to the progress of project.
- Not near the economic focal regions in the South, (HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai ...).
III. PREFERENTIAL POLICIES, SUPPORT FOR INVESTMENT IN INDUSTRIAL ZONE
1. Preferrential policies
- Coroprate Income Tax
Income of enterprise from performance of new investment projects are applied preferential tax rate of 17% within 10 from the first year that enterprises have income from the operation enjoyed tax incentive; tax exemption for 2 years and reduction of 50% of tax payable for the next 4 years from the first year that enterprises have taxable income from investment project enjoyed tax incentive.
- Import duties
+ Exemption import duties for 05 years from the commencement of manufacture for raw materials and components which cannot be domestically manufactured and are imported serving the manufacturing of investment projects.
+ Exemption for goods imports as fixed assets of an entity eligible for investment incentives as prescribed by regulations of law on investment.
- Land and water surface rental:
+ Exemption is given during the period of capital construction of approved projects for no more than 3 years from the date of issuance of land and water surface lease decisions.
+ Are exempted land and water surface rental during the opeation period of projects: 15 years.
And other preferrences according to regulation of law.
2. Investment support policies.
- Can loan from Khanh Hoa Development Fund and offset interest rate. The rate of compensation as decided by Khanh Hoa People's Committee.
- In case, investors suggested other support policies, Khanh Hoa People's Committee considered and decided.
The Management Board of Van Phong Economic Zone
- Address: No. 04-06 Le Thanh Phuong street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province, Vietnam.
- Tel: +84.58.3560588 - Fax: +84.58.3560494
- Email: bqlvp @ khanhhoa.gov.vn
- Website: http://vanphong.khanhhoa.gov.vn
- [02/12/2016] CALLING FOR INVESTMENT IN NINH TINH INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE
- [02/12/2016] PROJECT CALLING FOR INVESTMENT DOC DA TRANG INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE
- [02/12/2016] PROJECT CALLING FOR INVESTMENT INFRASTRUCTURE OF VAN THANG INDUSTRIAL ZONE
- [01/12/2016] CALLING INVESTMENT FOR NINH HAI INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX PROJECT