The Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc spoke at the conference
In the evening of the same day, the conference was organized into groups of Seminar discussing enthusiastically about the major contents of the economic situation of the region and the world, in specific, Group 1: Smart Agriculture; Group 2: Financial Services for Development; Group 3: Heath care, Education; Group 4: Infrastructure, Connectivity; Group 5: Tourism and special economic zones; and Group 6: SMEs, start-ups and innovation.
On the side of Khanh Hoa Province – one of three localities that are selected to build special administrative-economic zones in Vietnam, Mr. Dao Cong Thien – Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee attended to the conference and delivered the speech about Khanh Hoa Province in general and he development potential of North Van Phong special administrative-economic zone at the Seminar – Group 5: Tourism and special economic zones.
The Seminar – Group 5: Tourism and special economic zones
The summit was hold throughout the date of 07 November 2017 with the message: bringing leaders and CEOs’ regional leading businesses as well as international investors a truthful and comprehensive vision about the economy, development policies of Vietnam. Until now, Vietnam has made much effort to improve itself in order to keep being a trustful business partner; a nation which has many great development potential, is reforming and opens the door strongly to support the global trade; and being the place where has the full of prospects the international business community of countries can invest into and do the business successfully at here.
- [11/10/2018] JAPANESE CONGRESSMAN VISITED AND WORKED ON VAN PHONG ECONOMIC ZONE
- [27/08/2018] The inauguration ceremony of Seyoung-Hoa Hiep
- [30/03/2018] INSPECTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT OF NINH THUY INDUSTRIAL ZONE’S INFRASTRUCTURE
- [18/01/2018] DELEGATION OF APPRAISAL BOARD OF ESTABLISHING SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE – ECONOMIC ZONES CONDUCTED THE SITE SURVEY AT BAC VAN PHONG AREA
- [23/11/2017] The consultation about the law project on Special administrative – economic units
- [16/10/2017] THE CONFERENCE “MEETING OF JAPAN – SOUTHERN CENTRAL REGION 2017”