PROJECT CALLING FOR INVESTMENT INFRASTRUCTURE OF VAN THANG INDUSTRIAL ZONE
I. PROJECT OVERVIEW
1. Project Objectives: to construct modern technical infrastructure that satisfy the need of receiving industrial projects which are clean, green, high-tech, less pollution, toward sustainable development.
- Location: Van Thang and Van Khanh commune, Van Ninh district, Khanh Hoa province. To the center of Van Ninh district about 5 km. To Nha Trang city about 65 km. To Ho Chi Minh city about 515 km. This project is inside Van Phong Economic Zone of Khanh Hoa province.
- Area: 200 ha.
- Boundaries: It borders new Tu Bong Urban planning zone in the North; center of Van Gia town, Van Ninh district in the South; East Sea and North-East rail-line in the East; National Highway 1A in the West.
- Current status of the land: rural residential areas, perennial crop land, argricultural land, bare land, ...
3. Natural conditions
Topography has the basic characteristics of the coastal plains, the terrain is relatively flat. Geology is quite good, stable and favorable for the development of coastal industrial zone.
This area in the South Central coastal climate, relatively mild climate. The annual average temperature is 26,80C. The average annual sunshine hours up to: 2,158 h/year. Average annual rainfall: 1.800mm and less storm.
4. Currently status of infrastructure:
- Water supply: water sources for the industrial zone from Hoa Son lake (19 million m3) and Dong Dien lake (100 million m3), satisfy the demand of water during construction and operation of the project.
- Power supply: Electricity from national grid line 220KV can satisfy the needs of electric power during construction and operation of the project.
- Telecommunication: from telecommunication system of Van Ninh district, satisfy the demands of investors.
- Transport infrastructure: National highway 1A and North-South railway run along 2 sides of the industrial zone; about 50 km to Tuy Hoa airport, about 100 km to Cam Ranh international airport; about 35 km to Bac Van Phong general port (receiving vessels of 50.000 DWT) and Van Phong international transshipment port; about 45 km to Nam Van Phong general port.
- Training labor: Khanh Hoa province has 6 universities, 1 vocational college, 7 vocational training centres. When preparing the project investor can contract training on demand.
II. ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES
- The area is adjacent to new Tu Bong Coastal Urban planning zone (2,000 ha) and Van Thang new coastal urban zones (135 ha) should be favorable to develop the model of coastal industrial – services - urban zone with Van Phong Bay is one of the deep bay, sheltered, close to international maritime routes.
- There are convenient transport conditions both on road, railway, and airway and at sea, available infrastructure.
- Population density is low, convenient for land clearance of the project.
- The goverment implementing site clearance and hand over to investor.
- Located in Van Phong Economic Zone should enjoy the best investment incentives in accordance with law. In addition, this area is being planned to become Bac Van Phong Special Economic Zone so that the later incentive policies may outperform today.
- Land hasn't land clearance; time, the cost of land clearance can be factors affecting the progress of project.
- Not near the economic focal regions in the South, (HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai ...).
- Some of transport infrastructure such as Bac Van Phong general Port, Nam Van Phong general port, Van Phong international transshipment port are being invested, not yet operation.
III. PREFERENTIAL POLICIES, SUPPORT FOR INVESTMENT IN INDUSTRIAL ZONE
1. Preferrential policies
a) Corporate Income Tax and Personal Income Tax
+ Corporate income tax rate of 10% for 15 years. Tax exemption for 4 years and reduction 50% for 9 subsequent years.
+ Reduction 50% of personal income tax for individuals working in industrial zone.
b) Import duties
+ Exemption for raw materials and components which cannot be domestically manufactured imported to process for 05 years after the commencement of production.
+ Exemption for goods imported to create fixed assets of projects entitled to investment incentives as prescribed by regulations of law on investment.
c) Land and water surface rental:
+ The land and water surface rental shall be exempted during the fundamental construction period for at most 3 years from the effective date of the land lease decision.
+ Exemption for land and water surface rental for the whole life of projects.
2. Investment support policies.
- Can loan from Khanh Hoa Development Fund and offset interest rate. The rate of compensation as decided by Khanh Hoa People's Committee.
- Investors suggested other support policies, Khanh Hoa People's Committee considered and decided.
Contact: Van Phong Economic Zone Management Board
- Address: No. 04-06 Le Thanh Phuong street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province, Vietnam.
- Tel: +84.58.3560588 - Fax: +84.58.3560494
- Email: bqlvp @ khanhhoa.gov.vn
- Website: http://vanphong.khanhhoa.gov.vn
- [02/12/2016] CALLING FOR INVESTMENT IN NINH TINH INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE
- [02/12/2016] PROJECT CALLING FOR INVESTMENT DOC DA TRANG INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE
- [01/12/2016] CALLING INVESTMENT FOR NINH HAI INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX PROJECT
- [01/12/2016] Calling for investment infrastructure of Nam Cam Ranh IZ