I. PROJECT OVERVIEW
1. Project Objectives: Constructing industrial complex can receive shipbuilding, petrochemical, oil and gas services, mechanical engineering , automotive manufacturing... less pollution. In addition, investors can propose other sector that they want to invest.
- Location: Ninh Hai ward, Ninh Hoa town, Khanh Hoa province. 15km to The center of Ninh Hoa town; 45 km from Nha Trang city and 500 km from Ho Chi Minh city. This project in Van Phong economic zone area of Khanh Hoa province.
- Area: about 300 ha
- Boundaries: borders mountain on the north; Sea on the east (Van Phong bay), Mountain on the south ; Ninh Hai residential area and planning development new urban at north Ninh Hoa on the west
- Current status of the land: Salt marshes and aquaculture.
3. Natural conditions
- The basic characteristics of this terrain are coastal land, relatively low and flat land.
- This area in the South Central coastal climate, relatively mild climate, The annual average temperature is 26,80C, the average annual sunshine hours up to: 2,158 h/year, Average annual rainfall: 1.800mm and less storm.
4. Currently status of infrastructure:
- Water supply: water supply systems from Da Ban lake (75 million m3) and Dong Dien lake (100 million m3) ongoing, satisfy the wants of water during construction and operation of the project.
- Electricity supply: Electricity from the national grid via 10KV, 35KV station, meet the needs of electric power in the process of construction and operation of the project.
- Telecommunication: from telecommunication system of Ninh Hoa town, meet the demands of investors.
- Transport infrastructure: New road are built connecting National Highway 1A in the project area; 8km to Hoa Huynh railway station; Cam Ranh airport is about 75 km; adjacent to Hoa khoi port (operation), Bac Van Phong general port (receiving ship up to 50,000 DWT) and Van Phong international transshipment port about 60 km. 11 km to Nam Van Phong general port (under construction)
- Workers' housing: Have been planned about 6 hecta, at northeast Ninh Hoa urban planning area, about 4-5 km to the project.
- Training labor: Khanh Hoa province has 6 universities, 1 vocational college, 7 vocational training centres (intermediate level) in the cities and districts.
5. Estimated time: 2016-2020.
6. Form of investment: direct investment or joint ventures.
II. ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES
- Close to this area is being planned development a new coastal urban at North Ninh Hoa (550ha) favorable to develop associated model of industrial complex, service and coastal urban.
- Adjacent to Van phong Bay has a depth from 10-15m favorable to building specialized ports serve for large industry projects. Can expansion the project area towards the sea.
- There are convenient transport conditions both on road, railway, and airway and at sea, available infrastructure.
- This project has completed site clearance. It very favorable for implementating project.
- Located in van Phong economic zone should enjoy the best investment incentives in accordance with law.
- Land hasn't site clearance; time, the cost of site clearance can affect to the progress of project.
- Not near the economic focal regions in the South, (HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai ...).
III. PREFERENTIAL POLICIES, SUPPORT FOR INVESTMENT IN INDUSTRIAL ZONE
1. Preferrential policies
- Coroprate Income Tax
+ Income of enterprises from implementing a new project is applied the preferential tax rate of 10% for 15 years counted consecutively from the first year when enterprises generate turnover from this new project eligible for tax incentives;
+ Tax exemption for 4 years and reduction 50% of payable tax amounts for 9 subsequent years, counted consecutively from the first year when enterprises generate turnover from this new project eligible for tax incentives.
- Import duties
+ Exemption for raw materials and components which cannot be domestically manufactured imported to process for 05 years after the commencement of production.
+ Exemption for goods imported to create fixed assets of projects entitled to investment incentives as prescribed by regulations of law on investment.
- Personal Income Tax:
+ Reduction 50% of personal income tax for individuaks working in economic zone.
- Land and water surface rental:
+ The land and water surface rental shall be exempted during the fundamental construction period according to the projects approved by the competent authorities for at most 3 years from the effective date of the land lease decision.
After this incentive period above, land and water surface rental shall be exempted as follow:
+ Projects in the List of domains entitled to special investment incentives are exempted from land and water surface rental for the whole life of projects.
+ Projects in the List of domains entitled to investment incentives are exempted from land and water surface rental for fifteen (15) years.
+ Projects, which are not listed as above, are exempted from the land and water surface rental for eleven (11) years.
And other incentives are stipulated in specialized legislation.
2. Investment support policies.
- Investors suggested other support policies, Khanh Hoa People's Committee considered and decided.
Van Phong Economic Zone Management Board
- Address: No. 04-06 Le Thanh Phuong street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province, Vietnam.
- Tel: +84.58.3560588 - Fax: +84.58.3560494
- Email: bqlvp @ khanhhoa.gov.vn
- Website: http://vanphong.khanhhoa.gov.vn
- [02/12/2016] CALLING FOR INVESTMENT IN NINH TINH INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE
- [02/12/2016] PROJECT CALLING FOR INVESTMENT DOC DA TRANG INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT ZONE
- [02/12/2016] PROJECT CALLING FOR INVESTMENT INFRASTRUCTURE OF VAN THANG INDUSTRIAL ZONE
- [01/12/2016] Calling for investment infrastructure of Nam Cam Ranh IZ