Functions, Duties and Power
Management Board are subject to direction and management for the organization, personnel, civil servants, officials, work plan program and operating budget of the People's Committee of Khanh Hoa province; under the direction, guidance and inspection professional of the officers and sectors in management of Van Phong EZ and IPs; are responsible to coordinated closely with the specialized agencies of the Provincial People's Committee in the management of Van Phong EZ and IPs.
Van Phong EZ management board performs its tasks and powers over the activities of investors in Van Phong Economic Zone and industrial zones, specifically as follows:
1. On investment management
a) To register investment; verify, issue, adjust and revoke investment certificates for investment projects under the authority as prescribed by the law on investment;
b) The investment decision for the project groups B and C using of State budget capital investment in Van Phong Economic Zone;
c) To organize investment promotion activities; participate in investment promotion activities in industrial zones and economic zones; guidance and assistance to investors by competence in the process of preparing and implementing investment projects;
d) Settling investors' difficulties and problem, to evaluate the impacts of investment activities in VPEZ and IZ;
e) To check, inspect, and monitor the compliance of investors with the regulations in the investment certificates, the capital contribution progress and implementation of investment projects.
2. On environmental management
a) To organize the evaluation and approval of the report on environmental impact assessment for projects in the industrial and economic zones for projects under the jurisdiction of the provincial people's Committee;
b) To receive registration and confirm the environmental protection plans for the objects liable to registration in the industrial and economic zones in according to authorized specialized agencies at provincial level and District People's Committee (for projects under the jurisdiction of the district people's Committee);
c) Appraisal and approval of environmental protection scheme detail, the environmental protection scheme simple in Van Phong EZ and IPs;
d) Inspection and certification of environment protection works complete serving the operation phase for the investment projects in Van Phong EZ and industrial zones Pursuant to Law on Environment protection.
3. On management of planning and construction
a) To adjust the approved detailed planning of industrial zones and functional areas in the economic zone but not to alter the functional use of the land and the planning structure;
b) To evaluate the basis design for the projects of the groups B, C in the industrial and economic zones;
c) To issue, adjust, extend, renew, revoke construction permits for construction works in the industrial and economic zones requiring construction permits;
d) To perform the duties of managing planning, construction and quality of construction in the industrial and economic zones in accordance by law.
4. On labor management:
a) Reception the explanatory report of enterprise on the needs of using foreign workers for each job position that Vietnam workers do not meet, synthesis, submitted to chairman of the provincial People's Committee decided;
b) b) performs the following tasks as authorized by the Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs of the province:
- To issue, re-issue, renew or Revoke work permits of/for foreigners work in the industrial and economic zones; confirm foreign workers working for enterprises in EZ and IZ not granted work permit
- Receiving and processing of the internship labor contracts of enterprise in industrial zone and economic zone, and plans to send workers to work abroad for improve skill within less than 90 days for companies in the industrial and economic zones;
- Receipt of declaration of employment, reports on the changes in labor; received notice of the organizing overtime from 200 hours to 300 hours/year of enterprise in EZ and IPs;
- Get informed about location, location, start time of operation and the Manager, who hold the key positions of the enterprise sublease labour in EZ and IZ;
c) To organize the registration of labor regulations, collective labor agreements, wage scales, payrolls, labor norms, of enterprises in EZ and IZ under the jurisdiction of the district people's Committee.
d) To receive reports on the contracting, using and termination of labor contracts of enterprises in the industrial and economic zones;
đ) To perform the duties of labor management in the industrial and economic zones, including ensuring occupational safety, labor sanitation, building labor relations, resolving labor disputes and strikes.
5. On trade management:
a) To issue, re-issue, adjust, supplement and extend Establishment permits of representative offices of commercial organizations and foreign traders located in the industrial and economic zones;
- To issue business licenses for the sale and purchase of goods and activities directly related to the purchase and sale of goods thereof for the companies with foreign investment and foreign investors that invest in the industrial and economic zones for the first time;
- To issue, re-issue, adjust, supplement the certificates of eligible business, business license some items within the subject to sectors management for traders located in the industrial and economic zones;
- To issue certificates of origin of goods produced in industrial zones and economic zones.
6. On land and real estate management
a) To certify contracts on real estate in the industrial and economic zones for concerned organizations; to receive the registration of price brackets of land rent for lease and sublease and infrastructure fees of the industrial and economic zones from the investors that construct the infrastructure of the industrial and economic zones;
b) To perform the functions and duties of land specified in article 151 of land Law No. 45/2013/QH13 and article 53 of Decree 43/2014/ND-CP on May 15, 2014 by the Government.
7. Other duties
a) Granted some type of license, certificate in economic zone and industrial zones according to the authority, instructions and authorizations;
b) To organize the examination and handling according to their competence or propose competent authorities to handle acts violation of law in the field of investment, the environment, labor, trade and construction;
c) To organize the movement and reward businesses and industrial parks KKTVP;
d) To coordinate with the public security agencies in inspecting and maintaining public security and order; to build and propose measures to maintain public security and order; to organize security and firefighting forces in the industrial and economic zones.
8. The Management Board is the lead agency managing investment activities in the industrial and economic zones in the People’s Committee of Khanh Hoa province.When implementing duties in the industrial and economic zones, the ministries and local state management agencies shall coordinate with and consult the Van Phong Economic Zone management board, ensuring consistency in state management of the industrial and economic zones, avoiding duplication while facilitating business activities in accordance with the law.