- Vietnam Business Summit 2017
- The consultation about the law project on Special administrative – economic units
- THE CONFERENCE “MEETING OF JAPAN – KHANH HOA 2017”
- THE CONFERENCE “MEETING OF JAPAN – SOUTHERN CENTRAL REGION 2017”
- Ministry of Industry & Trade and Sumitomo Corp signed investment agreement for the BOT Thermal Power Plant Van Phong 1
Within the framework of APEC event 2017, Vietnam Business Summit 2017 themed “Vietnam: We mean business” was celebrated in the morning of 07 November 2017 at Ariyana Convention Centre, Da Nang City with the participation of Vietnamese leaders at ministry, department and local level, representatives of prestigious international organizations, scholars and 2,000 buisness leaders in the country, Asia-Pacific and international area. Speaking at the conference, the Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc affirmed being determined to build an action, developmental tectonic government that served people and business; being proactive in the international integration and supporting strongly the free global trade. Both two speakers as visitors of the conference – Mrs. Victoria Kwakwa, World Bank’s Vice President for East Asia – Pacific and Mr. Philipp Roesler, the managing director of World Economic Forum (WEF) reckoned that in the last time, Vietnam had achieved much progress in enhancing the national competing capability, developing the infrastructure, alleviating the poverty and protecting the environment. At the same time, they expressed their belief that Vietnam would keep developing and become a destination to attract investors in the future.